Writers:Sofia Coppola, Nancy Jo Sales (based on the Vanity Fair article “The Suspect Wore Louboutins” by)
Sofia’s films are going from strength to strength as she builds on her iconic style with fresh attitude and mood enhancing techniques. I admire her ability to enable more to look like less with her trademark directorial taste.
Perhaps the bling ring will improve with a second or third viewing, I am eager to find out.
A triumphant 7 out of 10 for a film that has illuminated the depth of sofia’s burgeoning talent.
- ‘Good’ Movies You Watched Last Week? (blackiswhiteblog.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Bling Ring (2013). (notanotherteenmovieblog.wordpress.com)
- 2013 So Far (cinematicheavenandhell.wordpress.com)
- The Bling Ring (2013) (gievsss.wordpress.com)
- The Bling Ring- Sofia Coppola’s take on Celebrity Culture..with Hermione Granger (dudeabides1.wordpress.com)
- Glamourizing teen crime: “The Bling Ring” (jordynmihellnzrts.wordpress.com)
- “The Bling Ring” : Flashy but Far From Fabulous (natalieqasabian.wordpress.com)
- Bling Ring – Clothes, Celebrities, Coffee-mocha-frappe-70%-skim-milk, Cops (rongenfants.wordpress.com)
- The Bling Ring (mrcsays.wordpress.com)