This stylish tale about two best friends has held up considerably well over time. Now it is a classic retro piece which relies heavily on the dialogue between Robert and Harvey who have both created interesting and engaging characters that have held their own for over 30 years. 7 out of 10.
- Martin Scorsese’s Signature Sound: Mean Streets (filmandmusiccomposite.wordpress.com)
- Martin Scorsese’s Signature Sound: Mean Streets (adriftinggaze.wordpress.com)
- CLASSIC SCENE: “I’m gonna pay him” (mrmarakai.wordpress.com)
- Sharing Personal Interests with Other Enthusiasts (amediumofmuses.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Martin Scorsese Films (jordanandeddie.wordpress.com)